(several years earlier, we got back to my old neighborhood in China to see my people, my dad mentioned this once in a bistro. I totally fell head over heels for it.
It is by and large set up remarkably with Chinese dull parasite and cucumber. In any case, sooner or later, I had some singed peanuts left, and I was just looking for a way to deal with clean them off. Thusly, I put the peanuts into the dish, and it worked, and it unites so well with ‘old vinegar'. So I started adding peanuts in. Nevertheless, the peanuts are totally optional.
There is a ton to say about this ‘Dim parasite'. It is a kind of Chinese mushroom, the most prestigious one is from the mountains called ‘Da Xing A Ling' crossing the whole three Northeast provinces.
In UK, you can find them in most Chinese stores, and sooner or later in like manner in the ‘new food' spaces of standard supermarkets. In any case, the one that you can find in the ‘new food' some portion of standard stores routinely comes from Japan, it is sold in a little glass compartment two or three pieces, and it is exorbitant. I truly can't separate with the ones we have in Northeast, so it is likely better to get them in a Chinese supermarket (and if they are made in Northeast, even better).
It is sold dry, and ought to be soaked before cooking it. The dull development will twofold or fundamentally increment its size ensuing to soaking. Along these lines, each time I get back, I by and large pass on heaps of them back, they can last forever.
Black parasite in Chinese are called ‘Mu Er', which from a genuine perspective connotes ‘the ear projection of the wood'. It normally can be cooked in soup, sautéed, or in salad. It is staggeringly nutritious and strong: it helps with iron confirmation and circulatory strain. In addition, in this dish, including the nut (with niacin, fiber, supplement E…) and old vinegar (helping handling and blood stream, against aging..etc), it can't be healthier.
Mu'er (dim development), cucumber, peanuts.
- Oil, salt, old vinegar (if you don't have it at home, you can use rice vinegar in light of everything, in any case the taste can be fairly uncommon), anise star, cinnamon stick, wasabi (optional), mushroom or vegetable core (discretionary).
Soak the ‘Mu er' (dim organic entity) into high temp water for 15-20 minutes, until it is fragile (each piece is extricated up), wash out and out, and assault more unobtrusive parts. (It can moreover be risen if you think it is difficult to sprinkle to delicate).
- Chop the cucumber awry into modest cuts.
- Fry the peanuts in the hot oil, let it cool down some time later.
Heat around 4-5 table spoons of oil in the wok, by then a few anise stars a few cinnamon sticks in the hot oil.
- Remove the anise stars and cinnamon sticks from the oil. Grant the oil to chill off.
- Mix offered ‘Mu er' (dim parasite), cut cucumber and singed peanuts together in a serving of blended greens bowl, by then add in ‘improved oil' (from stage 1), 1 teaspoon of white sugar, 2-3 tablespoons of old vinegar, half teaspoon of salt, half teaspoon of mushroom or vegetable essence (optional) and smash in a piece wasabi (if you like).
- If you like, you can in like manner place in ‘minced' garlic and cut spring onion, a few drops of stew oil.
Source by Shibin Zhang