Welcome to the Gourmet Chicken Series. Today we present to you the Thai Sensation, Chicken Tom Yum Soup.
Background: Tom Yum is an unquestionable soup clearly coming from the Asian paradise, Thailand and is apparently the most notable dish in Thai cooking. Tom yum is depicted by its specific hot and harsh flavors with fragrant flavors generously used. The fundamental stock is contained stock and new flavors, for instance, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, and shallots. The strong scent and novel flavors come from the extension of new lime juice, fish sauce and crushed chillis before serving. Chicken tom yum is known as Tom Yum Gai. The soup is consistently polished off with liberal sprinkling of hacked coriander leaves
Ingredients: 6 white onions julienned, 8 ounces new ginger root, 6 red toll peppers julienned, 1 stem celery cut thin, 2 sliced green chile peppers, 2 severed lemon grass, 10 kaffir lime leaves, 1/2 cup shellfish sauce, 1 cup soy sauce, 3 1/2 (4 ounce) holders tom yum soup stick, 14 quarts chicken stock, 6 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken chest parts cut into strips, salt to taste, 1 cup reconstituted karengo (sea development), 1 tsp. sesame oil
1. In an immense stock pot saute onions, red ringer peppers, celery, lemongrass, chile peppers and ginger in sesame oil.
2. Add chicken stock and stew for 5 minutes.
3. Add lime leaves, mollusk sauce, soy sauce, tom yum paste and cut up chicken.
4. Stew for 20 minutes and a while later check the seasoning.
5. Add more shellfish sauce, soy sauce or tom yum stick if principal. Presently furthermore season with salt.
6. Add kelp, adorn with cilantro and serve.